Adult Beginner Golf League
If you want to play golf but have found it hard to learn, intimidating, frustrating, expensive or embarrassing this league is for you!
Why join the Adult Beginner League?
- Learn golf in a fun, supportive setting
- Flexible! Play once or all eight weeks. Only pay when you want to golf.
- Enjoy the company of similar level golfers
- Get instruction, learn the rules, play the game
- Develop confidence in your abilities
To offer beginning adult men and women golfers a fun environment while learning and enjoying the company of similar level golfers.
Dates & Time:
- 8-week program
- Monday evening with a 5:00 pm start time for instruction
- League dates are: June 3,10,17,24 July 8,15,22,29 (note: skip July 4th weekend)
- Includes instruction and the opportunity to play 5-holes
- Participation every week is not mandatory. We are here to have fun
- Play will start at 5:30 pm
Participation every week is not mandatory. We are here to have fun.
Each evening night session will consist of three parts:
- Group instruction (Begins at 5:00 pm each week)
The following areas will be covered:
- Full swing motion
- Golf terminology
- Rules of golf
- Play Golf:
- 5-holes of golf ($10 green fee each week you play)
We will pair you with other league members in groups of 4-players.
- Riding cart included with fee
- Scramble format is used.
- Players can use a tee wherever they are until they reach the green.
Optional: The Beginner League members can just take instruction then play, or just practice after the instruction.
Hangout and socialize at The Oaks Bar & Grill after practice or play.
Prizes paid weekly for “winners” while playing
Cost for the league:
- $ 160 for the 8 week period (paid once- the first evening)
- $ 10 for green fees and riding cart. (paid each week that you play)
- A minimal set of clubs is required